Understanding the following…
multiply – verb – when some of all of a group of students go on to train or help others to discover, moving to four generations or beyond
generation – noun – a single step in the multiplication process as students make disciples, who make disciple, who make disciples
Please pray specifically for God to…
- Every semester see at least 5 students decide to follow Jesus and be baptized for the first time
- 1-2 Student Prayer Champions on each campus to mobilize and sustain a culture of organic, consistent prayer
- Streams of 4 generations of healthy disciples among students and alumni
- 10 streams of multiplying alumni by the end of 2028 (this includes simple churches, groups, disciples making disciples)
- 10% of graduating students will be sent to unreached people by the end of 2028
- At least one unreached people group will become reached through alumni
- Financial stability by the end of 2021
- Help mobilize discipleship multiplication vision and training on 5 other campuses by the end of 2022
Campus specific prayers…
- Pray for God to move among not yet Christians!
- Pray for God to bring some freshmen who are going to be world changers for the gospel!
- Pray for the name of Jesus to be known by the campus in a way that brings life, freedom, and wholeness!