Friday & Saturday, October 6-7, 2023
SCF has been present on the campuses making disciples and reaching students for Jesus in a full-time capacity for 33-1/3 years! That’s a THIRD of a century! We think that is something to celebrate IN-PERSON.
What will be happening, you ask?
Friday, October 6
7:00-8:30pm – Worship & Fellowship in UE’s Grabill Lounge in the basement of Neu Chapel (drinks & refreshments provided by SCF)
Saturday, October 7
11:00am-1:00pm – Picnic Lunch at USI’s Eicher Barn (bring your own picnic lunch, drinks provided by SCF)
SCF Alumni/Partner Banquet in USI’s Carter Hall
5:30pm – Check-in Begins & Doors Open
6:00pm – Dinner (provided) & Program
8:15pm – Fellowship
Is there a cost?
$20/adult, $40/couple, $50/family, or $160 to reserve a full table for 8 (so you can invite others) for the banquet dinner & program.
Cost includes everything listed as “provided” above.
Optional afternoon activities:
- Visit the Evansville Nut Club’s FALL FESTIVAL
- Take a hike on the USI Burdett Trail
- Play a round of Disk Golf at USI’s course, or another local Evansville course
- Visit and take a walk around your favorite Evansville campus, UE or USI
- Open House from 2:00-3:30pm at SCF’s campus house, newly dubbed “the HUB”, at 440 S. Weinbach Ave. Visit “the HUB”, see renovations, get a tour and learn how we’re using the house today, enjoy light refreshments. (Please don’t all come at once as parking is limited, and as has become the new norm, Weinbach Ave. is currently subject to local construction.)
We’re sorry, but registration is now closed. If you’d like to attend, please reach out to Kellar Stem, SCF Ministry Director at (252) 412-3535
Please, click the “DONATE” button to make payment for attending the celebration. Thank you!