Understanding the following…
multiply – verb – when some of all of a group of students go on to train or help others to discover, moving to four generations or beyond
generation – noun – a single step in the multiplication process as students make disciples, who make disciple, who make disciples
Please pray specifically for God to…
- every semester bring at least 5 students to decide to follow Jesus for the first time and be baptized.
- raise up 1-2 student prayer champions on each campus to mobilize and sustain organic, consistent prayer during Fall 2019.
- mobilize at least 50 alumni in a prayer network by 2020.
- provide at least 4 pioneering students to participate in a student internship in Toronto, Canada during Summer 2020.
- help mobilize discipleship multiplication vision on 5 other campuses by 2021.
- move in a way which allows us to see 4 generations of disciples on campus at the same time with annual consistency by 2024.
USI specific prayers…
- every person trained or being trained as a disciple-maker, every week takes opportunities for conversations about Jesus.
- SCF continues to be welcoming and as we grow into a diverse, thriving community.
- 10 people surrender to Jesus!
- at least 5 discovery groups (groups of not-yet-Christians), and at least one of these multiplies.
- a growing number of students (more than 5) outside of servant family (student leadership team) praying for these prayer requests, and at least 2 leading others to pray.
- a strong group of F.A.T. freshmen and incoming students connecting in at least 10 discipleship groups… including many young men (F.A.T. is Faithful, Available, Teachable).
UE specific prayers…
- Pray for God to move among not yet Christians!
- Pray for God to bring some freshmen who are going to be world changers for the gospel!
- Pray for the name of Jesus to be known by the campus in a way that brings life, freedom, and wholeness!